One Hope United is a full-service agency committed to protecting children and strengthening families, serving communities in Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri and Florida. ASA serves as an outsourced communications team for the agency and works on a number of projects, including the complete redesign of OneHopeUnited.org in 2012.
A human services organization with over 700 full-time employees and that serves over 10,000 children and families has many needs, sometimes with fast turnaround times, and with the strain on human services in a tight economy, limited resources. Our key objective was to prioritize and strategize ways to most effectively use our time, bandwidth and budget to best serve the agency’s greatest needs.
- Creation of Marketing Communications Strategy and Message Platform
- Production of promotional videos, including one for a major fundraiser featuring Joakim Noah of the Chicago Bulls
- Promotion and media management for One Hope United events, success stories, grants and more
- Interviewing of people around the agency to human interest and success stories for media
- Design and writing for key agency publications, invitations and webpages, including the annual report
- Amplification of events, news stories, and key messaging via social media
- Completing redesign and rewrite of the One Hope United website and OHU Child Development Centers website
Results and Accomplishments:
- Significant increase in social media engagement, including the training for and launching of Facebook pages for each Region
- Key local, regional and community news media placements in each region
- Fostering of positive relationships with local media in each region, including social/luxury publications
- Redesigned website met with positive reception from agency and great increase in web traffic from potential clients, donors, and other interested parties